WKNO and TSC hosting costume exhibit and documentary screening
WKNO-TV/FM and Tennessee Shakespeare Company (TSC) are inviting the public to the WKNO Digital Media Center on Sunday, January 20 at 2:00 p.m. for a one-hour documentary viewing and unveiling of a new Shakespearean costume exhibit, curated by TSC designer Bruce Bui. The exhibit and screening accompany the upcoming PBS series Shakespeare Uncovered. Tickets are free but limited, and can be reserved at wkno.org.
- TSC and WKNO in Memphis Awarded One of Ten WNET Grants in the United States to Partner for “Shakespeare Uncovered” in 2013
- TSC Stages Inside Dixon Gallery & Gardens It's a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play
- Fourth Annual Valentine's Gala
- TSC’s Schools Tour Hits the Road Near and Far with Shakespeare’s Greatest Hits
- ArtsMemphis Awards Education Grant to Tennessee Shakespeare Company to Introduce 2,150 Incoming High School Freshmen to Romeo and Juliet