April 3-14, 2013 | Dixon Gallery & Gardens
The run of the show sold out to 103% capacity!
By Adam Long, Daniel Singer, Jess Winfield
Directed by Dan McCleary
Played to 2,100 deliriously happy patrons in September and October!
One- and two-week camps for students entering Grade 6-12 enrolling now
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Open Call for Applications for Salaried Journeyman Artist-Manager Program
- The Romeo and Juliet Project
- Fourth Annual Summer Shakespeare Camps offered in Germantown by TSC
- TSC's Hamlet plays in an elegant Edwardian production at Memphis' Dixon Gallery and Gardens
- 'The Apparel Oft Proclaims the Man' Costume Exhibit to Come March 18