Save the date
Fourth Annual Valentine's Gala
February 8, 2013
Complete details coming soon.
The New York City Drawing Rules of Entry
The suggested donation for this ticket is $20.00. You do not have to be present at the drawing to participate in The Luxury Trip Drawing to New York City. If you wish to enter your name in the drawing without attending one of TSC’s events and/or without making a donation to TSC, you may do so by filling out one ticket, in person, at the TSC office, (Germantown Train Depot at 2260 West Street) during our regular business hours (9:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday).
The trip will consist of round-trip airfare for two from Memphis to New York City; a weekend 3-day, 2-night stay (Friday through Saturday) at a first class theatre district hotel; dinner at LaRivista Italian Restaurant in the theatre district; and tickets to a Broadway play or musical of your choice.
This trip is non-transferable and may only be redeemed for the services outlined above. The retail value of the trip will not exceed $2,500 and must be booked at least two months in advance (certain black-out dates will apply). The trip must be completed by December 1, 2013.
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Open Call for Applications for Salaried Journeyman Artist-Manager Program
- The Romeo and Juliet Project
- Fourth Annual Summer Shakespeare Camps offered in Germantown by TSC
- TSC's Hamlet plays in an elegant Edwardian production at Memphis' Dixon Gallery and Gardens
- 'The Apparel Oft Proclaims the Man' Costume Exhibit to Come March 18